What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready to move is stressful, but you don’t have to handle everything on your own. Movearoo shows you all the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Peoria, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move—all while saving time and money.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3233
Finding a TV Provider in Peoria, IL
It’s not hard to find quality entertainment in Peoria, thanks to all the modern technology available these days. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Illinois household needs. This gives you peace of mind during your move, as you can rest assured that your new TV service will come with the ability to:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as Beasts of No Nation
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Interstellar
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Peoria’S current norm of 35Mbps
Moving to Peoria
Choosing a new place to call home is often a big life decision. As you try to make the right decision for your family, there’s a lot that you should be thinking about. How safe is your new city? What are the current crime rates and trends? Is the city growing? Does the area offer enough jobs in your industry?
We did a little background check on Peoria to help you answer these questions:
- Most households in Peoria have an income of about $56934
- The percentage of Peoria residents who are unemployed currently stands at 12.50%, putting Peoria above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Peoria’s job market is growing at a rate of -5.34%
- In the last year, Peoria has reported 878 incidents of violent crime
- There is about 7.60% of the residents of Peoria which work from home
- Around 10.20% of Peoria residents are self-employed