What does Movearoo do for you?
It’s true: Moving can be difficult. But you don’t have to face it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources to make your move as painless as possible, like moving guides, tips, checklists, and more. We also offer access to deals from local Dixon TV and Internet providers, helping you get the best deal for your new home. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move—all while saving time and money.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-896-6447
Finding a TV Provider in Dixon, IL
With all the entertainment options available these days, it’s now easier than ever for Illinois residents to find both new hit shows to watch and your long-time favorites. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a cost that won’t break your budget is often easier said than done. Fortunately, there’s Movearoo. Movearoo can help you find a Dixon entertainment package that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of Orange is the New Black and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream the hit movies you love, from classics like Inception to the latest releases
- Get everything you can out of the web with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Dixon average of Mbps
Moving to Dixon
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on what’s going on in your new town. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? What kind of job opportunities does the city offer in your field? Is the city’s economy growing or is it in decline?
We’ve done some research on Dixon to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Dixon families make about $53333 annually on average
- The rate of unemployment among Dixon residents is 11.60%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Dixon above the usual trend
- The number of jobs available in Dixon is increasing at a rate of -5.66%
- Last year, Dixon saw 0 instances of violent crimes
- Around 38.10% of the population of Dixon works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 26.70% of the population of Dixon