What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Urbandale TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3687
Finding a TV Provider in Urbandale, IA
Iowa residents enjoy more ways to watch their favorite programs than ever before. Movies and other programs are more readily available than ever on your TV, computer, or mobile device. The challenge is in tracking down a Urbandale provider that delivers the features you need. The good news, though is that Movearoo can help. We make it a breeze to find a provider that allows you to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Narcos
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like The Usual Suspects
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Urbandale speeds of Mbps
Moving to Urbandale
Will I feel safe in this city? Is there a high incidence of crime? What will my job prospects be? Is this a town people want to live in? Anytime you relocate to a new place, you’ll find yourself considering important questions such as these.
To understand Urbandale better, start by reviewing these facts:
- Residents of Urbandale have an average household income of $69282
- The rate of unemployment among Urbandale residents is 4.30%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Urbandale below the usual trend
- Urbandale’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -0.40%
- Last year, Urbandale law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- In Urbandale, about 4.10% of people work out of their homes
- About 6.20% of Urbandale's population is self-employed