What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a lot to do and very little time to do it. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could simplify your move and save you some time and money in the process? Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as assisting you in tracking down the best deals from the top TV and Internet providers in Des Moines.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3106
Finding a TV Provider in Des Moines, IA
There’s a world of entertainment options available for Des Moines residents these days. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Iowa household needs. So don’t delay! Check out Movearoo’s list of home service providers in your area to see which packages allow you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like Pulp Fiction
- Get faster download speeds than 26Mbps (the average for most Des Moines residents)
Moving to Des Moines
Before you pick a new city to live in, it’s natural to want answers to a number of questions. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will you feel safe in your new city? What is the job market like? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Des Moines:
- The average family in Des Moines makes about $44744 each year
- In Des Moines, 7.10% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Des Moines’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -0.40%
- 1 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Des Moines over the last year
- In Des Moines, about 1.90% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Des Moines is around 3.00%