What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Ankeny TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4056
Finding a TV Provider in Ankeny, IA
With all the streaming and other viewing options Ankeny residents enjoy these days, it seems as though great TV is everywhere. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in Iowa. So don’t delay! Check out Movearoo’s list of home service providers in your area to see which packages allow you to:
- Get your fill of Sense8 and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream top movies, from classics like Casablanca to the latest releases
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Ankeny residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Ankeny
There are many important factors to consider as you choose a new city to live in. You’ll want to evaluate the area beforehand, taking into account the city’s crime rates and general safety, as well as local population growth, economy, and job market statistics.
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about Ankeny:
- On average, Ankeny residents make about $76270
- 3.60% of people who live in Ankeny currently don’t have a job. That’s below the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -0.40% in Ankeny
- Last year, Ankeny law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- Close to 3.60% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Ankeny is around 3.80%