What does Movearoo do for you?
When moving day rolls around, let Movearoo help ease your mind. Movearoo can show you the best deals on Savannah TV and Internet services. In addition to furnishing you with moving aids like how-to guides and specifications, you’ll be connected to well-respected TV and Internet providers where you live.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-472-0651
Finding a TV Provider in Savannah, GA
Today’s entertainment options include such a wide variety of both movies and TV shows—and so many different ways to watch them—that finding something to watch should be easy for virtually everyone in Georgia. These days, Savannah residents can easily watch their favorite shows online—provided that you sign up for a TV service that delivers the right features. With help from Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream both popular classic movies like 12 Angry Men and recent releases
- Surf the web faster than most Savannah residents’—whose average download speed is just 30Mbps
Moving to Savannah
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing a new place to live. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good are the local primary and secondary schools? What kind of crime rates does the city have, and do residents generally feel safe in their neighborhoods?
We investigated Savannah and found answers to these questions:
- Savannah families make about $36250 annually on average
- The unemployment rate among Savannah residents is 9.70%, putting Savannah above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Savannah has recently grown by -4.15%
- 6 violent crimes were reported in the city of Savannah last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Savannah is around 1.70%
- About 5.70% of Savannah's population is self-employed