What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’re bound to spend a lot of time and energy creating a plan for the big day. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1955
Finding a TV Provider in Sasser, GA
These days, Sasser residents can enjoy virtually limitless entertainment options. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Georgia household needs. This gives you peace of mind during your move, as you can rest assured that your new TV service will come with the ability to:
- Relax and watch the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Narcos
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Pulp Fiction
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Sasser average of Mbps
Moving to Sasser
Asking lots of questions about your new area is often a great idea as you prepare to move. What’s the employment rate like in the area? Is the city experiencing growth or decline? Will your kids get the education they need from the local schools? How safe is your new neighborhood?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Sasser:
- The average family in Sasser makes about $61026 each year
- 11.20% of Sasser residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Sasser’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -5.87%
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Sasser police department
- Close to 3.30% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 3.70% of the population of Sasser