What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving is hard enough without having to worry about reliable home service providers. Let Movearoo make your life easier. Movearoo has gathered reliable information on which providers in Atlanta have the best bargains for television and Internet home services. And you’ll find even more assistance with valuable tools, including moving guides, checklists, and moving tips. When you use Movearoo, you’ll discover that packing up and calling a new place home can be a stress-free experience.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-740-1960
Finding a TV Provider in Atlanta, GA
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Atlanta residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. But when choosing a TV service for your Georgia home, it’s important to make sure that your provider offers the features you need as well. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We help you figure out which TV providers allow you to:
- Get your fill of Narcos and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like Fight Club
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 34Mbps—the average speed most Atlanta locals get
Moving to Atlanta
It’s always helpful to find out as much as possible about any new area before you make a move. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. Is my new area going to be safe? Is the city growing or has the local economy come to a halt?
After digging up some info about Atlanta, this is what we found to share with you:
- The average household income among Atlanta residents is $50000
- 11.10% of Atlanta residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -6.39% in Atlanta
- Atlanta reported 5 violent crimes occurring this past year
- There is about 3.10% of the residents of Atlanta which work from home
- Around 4.30% of Atlanta residents are self-employed