What does Movearoo do for you?
Save money and eliminate stress from your next move with Movearoo! Movearoo offers a number of useful resources to help you research and plan your move. Movearoo provides the tools you need to make your move a success, including several helpful moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to affordable deals on your new home services from top Internet and TV providers in Punta Gorda.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-768-1683
Finding a TV Provider in Punta Gorda, FL
Florida residents enjoy a wide variety of entertainment options, making it easy to find both new hit shows to watch and your long-time favorites. What’s hard, though, is figuring out which providers offer the features you want at a price that makes sense. Fortunately, you can get the help you need with Movearoo! Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider in Punta Gorda that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Marco Polo to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream top movies, from classics like Saving Private Ryan to the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Punta Gorda speeds of Mbps
Moving to Punta Gorda
There are plenty of details to think about when considering a move to a new city. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can either make your move successful or make it fall flat on its face.
We investigated Punta Gorda and found answers to these questions:
- The average household in Punta Gorda has an annual income of about $51136
- The percentage of Punta Gorda residents who are unemployed currently stands at 12.70%, putting Punta Gorda above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Punta Gorda’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.33%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Punta Gorda last year
- There is about 7.50% of the residents of Punta Gorda which work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Punta Gorda is around 5.70%