What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a hassle, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo can help you access the best deals for your New Port Richey home, including TV and Internet services from the most reliable providers in New Port Richey, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. We can help you save time and money and relieve some of your moving day stress!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-339-9053
Finding a TV Provider in New Port Richey, FL
Florida residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. You’re no longer limited to watching what’s on TV right now. You don’t even have to go to the local movie theater to catch the latest blockbusters! Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in New Port Richey offer the features you need. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Enjoy all the entertainment Netflix has to offer, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Bloodline
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like The Lord of the Rings
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than New Port Richey’S current norm of 42Mbps
Moving to New Port Richey
There are many important factors to consider as you choose a new city to live in. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can all make a big difference to whether or not you’ll be happy in your new home.
From our research, this is what we have learned about New Port Richey:
- In New Port Richey, the average household income is $55651
- The unemployment rate among New Port Richey residents is 12.50%, putting New Port Richey above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in New Port Richey are increasing by -5.96%
- 166 incidents of violent crime have been reported in New Port Richey over the last year
- The percentage of people working from home in New Port Richey is around 5.60%
- There is around 4.50% of the New Port Richey population that is self-employed