What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be a frustrating hassle of an experience. Movearoo provides the help you need to make your move as easy as possible. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Merritt Island TV and Internet services, Movearoo makes saving time and money a breeze. With Movearoo, you can focus less on logistics and more on the excitement of moving!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-322-6178
Finding a TV Provider in Merritt Island, FL
Merritt Island residents have plenty of options for streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the Florida provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Chef’s Table to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Saving Private Ryan
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Merritt Island average
Moving to Merritt Island
What’s the crime rate in this city? Will I be safe here? Is the job outlook promising in this area, or is unemployment on the rise? Is this city a coveted location, or are most people moving away? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself as you consider moving to a new city.
Learn more about Merritt Island by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- Merritt Island families make about $51470 annually on average
- Merritt Island is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 11.40%
- The job market in Merritt Island is improving at a rate of -5.05%
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Merritt Island police department
- There is about 3.30% of the residents of Merritt Island which work from home
- About 5.20% of Merritt Island's population is self-employed