What does Movearoo do for you?
Have moving day anxiety? Let Movearoo give you a hand with this big event. By offering you money-saving resources such as guides, checklists, and home services info, Movearoo is a moving partner you can count on. Plus, you’ll get help finding the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Longwood.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-737-2804
Finding a TV Provider in Longwood, FL
There’s a world of entertainment options available for Longwood residents these days. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in Florida. That means you can shop with confidence, knowing that the service you get will allow you to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Marco Polo
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Casablanca
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Longwood residents)
Moving to Longwood
If you’re moving to a new area, chances are you have a lot of questions about your new city that you want answered before you move. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? What kind of employment opportunities does your new city offer? Is the city’s economy growing or is it in decline?
After digging up some info about Longwood, this is what we found to share with you:
- Residents of Longwood have an average household income of $81186
- 10.50% of the people who live in Longwood are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Job opportunities in Longwood are currently increasing growing at a rate of -5.92%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Longwood last year was 0
- There is about 8.90% of the Longwood population which works from home
- Around 5.70% of Longwood residents are self-employed