What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be as labor-intensive or expensive as you might think. Movearoo provides the help you need to make your move as easy as possible. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Lighthouse Point TV and Internet services, Movearoo makes saving time and money a breeze. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you manage the details.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-882-7391
Finding a TV Provider in Lighthouse Point, FL
When you’re really into a show, it can be frustrating to miss an episode. Fortunately, the wide range of streaming options available in Lighthouse Point makes it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. The trick is finding a TV provider that offers the options you need. Movearoo can help. With Movearoo, you can easily find providers in Florida that let you:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream the hit movies you love, from classics like Pulp Fiction to the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Lighthouse Point’S current norm of Mbps
Moving to Lighthouse Point
Moving can be a very important life decision. There are a number of factors to consider as you try to make this decision. What is the job market like in your new city? How about the crime rate? Is the population growing?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Lighthouse Point:
- The average household income in Lighthouse Point is $42407
- 9.70% of Lighthouse Point residents don’t have a job. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in Lighthouse Point have been increasing by -4.68%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Lighthouse Point last year was 0
- Around 2.80% of the population of Lighthouse Point works from home
- There is around 9.30% of the Lighthouse Point population that is self-employed