What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be overwhelming, as you juggle packing up your things and setting up home services in your new home. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Jacksonville TV and Internet services. You’ll also get useful moving guides, tips, and reminders. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-465-6757
Finding a TV Provider in Jacksonville, FL
Florida residents enjoy more options for accessing the entertainment they love than ever before. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s pretty easy to find the entertainment you want. However, finding the right Jacksonville provider that offers all of your desired features can be a challenge. But don’t worry—Movearoo can help! We help you narrow down your search and find the ideal provider, allowing you to:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream classic movies like Saving Private Ryan and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Get everything you can out of the web with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Jacksonville average of 34Mbps
Moving to Jacksonville
Relocating to a new city can be a monumental decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. How safe is the city? What does the crime rate look like? How many jobs can you expect to be available in this city? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Jacksonville:
- The average household in Jacksonville has an annual income of about $45833
- The rate of unemployment among Jacksonville residents is 10.90%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Jacksonville above the usual trend
- The Jacksonville job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -5.47%
- 5 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Jacksonville over the last year
- In Jacksonville, about 4.10% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Jacksonville is around 1.70%