What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a lot to do and very little time to do it. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a helping hand to streamline your move and help save you time and cash? As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-679-0496
Finding a TV Provider in Immokalee, FL
When it comes to TV programming choices, we all want to keep up with our favorite shows. Luckily, Immokalee residents enjoy a wide variety of viewing options, making it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. The only hard part is knowing which TV services offer the features you need to enjoy these options. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which Florida TV providers deliver the cutting-edge features you need to:
- Enjoy all the entertainment Netflix has to offer, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Orange is the New Black
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Inception
- Get an Internet connection with faster speeds than the Immokalee average of Mbps
Moving to Immokalee
If you’re considering moving to a new city, it’s important to consider a wide range of factors. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good are the local primary and secondary schools? What kind of crime rates does the city have, and do residents generally feel safe in their neighborhoods?
Here’s what our research revealed about key Immokalee info:
- $27760 is the typical household income for Immokalee locals
- Immokalee’s unemployment rate is 12.40%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Immokalee above the usual trend
- Immokalee is experiencing a -9.95% increase in the number of jobs available
- There were 0 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Immokalee last year
- Close to 1.30% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Immokalee is around 2.40%