What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’ll have more than enough to do to prepare for the big day. You might want some assistance with checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Homestead’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-454-6809
Finding a TV Provider in Homestead, FL
The days of having to miss an episode of your favorite show or the latest blockbuster are long gone. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your Florida home. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Homestead service provider that can give you the streaming options and features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We help you determine which TV providers allow you to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Stream both popular classic movies like Se7en and recent releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 37Mbps—the average speed most Homestead locals get
Moving to Homestead
There are plenty of details to think about before you make the transition to a new city. From the local job market and population growth to crime rates and basic safety statistics, it’s important to carefully evaluate the area beforehand.
To understand Homestead better, start by reviewing these facts:
- Families in Homestead make an average of $41453 annually
- 8.80% of Homestead residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -4.51%
- Over the past 12-month period, 857 violent crimes were reported to the Homestead police department
- There is about 4.10% of the Homestead population which works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Homestead is around 3.40%