What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a lot to do and very little time to do it. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Fort Myers’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-495-0178
Finding a TV Provider in Fort Myers, FL
Nobody wants to miss out on their favorite TV shows. Fortunately, Fort Myers residents can easily watch popular movies and TV shows anytime, thanks to the numerous streaming options available today. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that offers the channels and features you want. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which Florida TV providers deliver the cutting-edge features you need to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Stream classic movies like The Godfather and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Fort Myers average of 32Mbps
Moving to Fort Myers
Choosing a new place to live can be a big decision. As you try to make the right decision for your family, there’s a lot that you should be thinking about. How safe is your new city? What are the current crime rates and trends? Is the city growing? Does the area offer enough jobs in your industry?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Fort Myers:
- Fort Myers families make about $52268 annually on average
- Fort Myers is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 11.50%
- Fort Myers is experiencing a -8.64% growth rate in its job market
- The Fort Myers police department filed 698 reports of violent crimes last year
- Close to 9.70% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 5.70% of the population of Fort Myers