What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether you’re packing up your closet or searching for new home services, moving can be stressful. Let Movearoo help you out! You’ll get the scoop on the most dependable Fort Lauderdale TV and Internet providers that are offering the best deals. With Movearoo at your side you’ll have access to assistance with your move such as moving guidelines, lists of helpful hints, and checklists. Movearoo will reduce your workload and costs on moving day.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-465-7219
Finding a TV Provider in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Between the variety of TV and movies available nowadays and the numerous ways that you can enjoy that entertainment, finding something to watch should be easy for virtually everyone in Florida. Streaming your favorite shows and movies is as easy as clicking a button. Of course, in order to enjoy this convenience, you must first find a Fort Lauderdale provider that can deliver the programming and streaming options you need. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as House of Cards
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Lord of the Rings
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 35Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Fort Lauderdale residents
Moving to Fort Lauderdale
It can make a big difference to your move if you get more information on your new area ahead of time. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? What’s the job market like? Is the city growing or shrinking?
To understand Fort Lauderdale better, start by reviewing these facts:
- $30738 is the typical household income for Fort Lauderdale locals
- The percentage of people in Fort Lauderdale who are unemployed is 8.90%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -4.68%
- Over the course of the last year, 1 violent crimes were reported in Fort Lauderdale
- Around 2.50% of the population of Fort Lauderdale works from home
- Around 6.10% of Fort Lauderdale residents are self-employed