What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can do the heavy lifting for you. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Clearwater. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-388-9825
Finding a TV Provider in Clearwater, FL
When it comes to TV programming choices, no one wants to miss their favorite shows. Fortunately, the wide range of streaming options available in Clearwater makes it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that gets you the specific features and channels you’re looking for. But Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, you can easily find providers in Florida that let you:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like House of Cards
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like The Usual Suspects
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Clearwater average of 38Mbps
Moving to Clearwater
There are plenty of details to think about when considering a move to a new city. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can all make a big difference to whether or not you’ll be happy in your new home.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Clearwater:
- $41726 is the total income for most households in Clearwater
- Clearwater is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 9.90% of Clearwater residents without work
- Clearwater is experiencing a -5.96% increase in the number of jobs available
- The Clearwater police department filed 775 reports of violent crimes last year
- In Clearwater, about 11.90% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Clearwater is around 13.70%