What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’ll have more than enough to do to prepare for the big day. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a helping hand to streamline your move and help save you time and cash? As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Wilmington’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Wilmington, DE
Delaware homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, with tons of ways to watch the shows and programs you love. These days, you can easily watch your favorite shows and movies on your TV, your computer, or your mobile device. The challenge is in tracking down a Wilmington provider that delivers the features you need. But don’t worry—Movearoo can help! We help you narrow down your search and find the ideal provider, allowing you to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Arrested Development
- Stream both the movies you want to watch again and again like The Usual Suspects and recent releases
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Wilmington average of 41Mbps
Moving to Wilmington
Before you choose a city to live in, you’ll probably want to know as much as you can about what it would be like to live there. From crime rates to jobs statistics—there are a lot of factors that you need to take into account when planning a move. Will my family feel safe in this city? Is the city experiencing growth or decline?
After researching Wilmington, here are some of the important things we learned:
- On average, Wilmington residents make about $53158
- Wilmington’s unemployment rate is currently 13.30%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -7.97%
- Of the crimes reported in Wilmington last year, 1 were violent crimes
- Close to 4.70% of the city's population work from home
- About 10.20% of Wilmington's population is self-employed