What does Movearoo do for you?
Thanks to Movearoo, your big move doesn’t have to stress you out. By using Movearoo, you can review the best deals on TV and Internet in Newark. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-970-2052
Finding a TV Provider in Newark, DE
Delaware residents enjoy more options for accessing the entertainment they love than ever before. In fact, it couldn’t be easier to find great new shows and movies—regardless of whether you want to watch on your TV, computer, or mobile device. The only trick is finding a Newark provider that can deliver the features you need. The good news, though is that Movearoo can help. We make it a breeze to find a provider that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Arrested Development to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite movies whenever you want—from favorites like The Dark Knight, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Newark residents’—whose average download speed is just 40Mbps
Moving to Newark
Trying to decide where to move? There are quite a few things you’ll want to take into account. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can either make your move successful or make it fall flat on its face.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Newark:
- Newark’s typical household income is $38306
- Newark’s unemployment rate is currently 6.90%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Newark’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -7.97%
- 139 violent crimes were reported to law enforcement in Newark last year
- In Newark, about 0.30% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Newark is around 3.40%