What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving to a new home can be time-consuming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources to make your move as painless as possible, like moving guides, tips, checklists, and more. We also offer access to deals from local West Haven TV and Internet providers, helping you get the best deal for your new home. We can help you save time and money and relieve some of your moving day stress!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2859
Finding a TV Provider in West Haven, CT
Connecticut residents enjoy more ways to watch their favorite programs than ever before. Whether you want to catch the latest must-see movies or don’t want to miss your favorite TV show, you can easily get everything you need on your TV, your computer, or your mobile device. Unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find a provider in West Haven that can offer the features you want. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find a provider that allows you to:
- Watch shows like Arrested Development on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like Forrest Gump
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the West Haven average
Moving to West Haven
Moving is a big life decision, and finding a new home can cause a lot of anxiety and stress. There are a number of things to think about as you try to make this decision. What is the job market like in your new city? How about the crime rate? Is the population growing?
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about West Haven:
- The average household income among West Haven residents is $52353
- 9.40% of West Haven residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -2.31% in West Haven
- Over the past 12-month period, West Haven reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Close to 2.00% of the city's population work from home
- 3.60% of the residents of West Haven are self-employed