What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for dependable home services is just one of the many choices you’ll need to make for your next move. Thankfully, you can rely on Movearoo to make your move smoother! Not only will Movearoo direct you to dependable, reputable movers in Stamford, but it can show you which providers have the best deals on home services like TV and Internet in your area. Plus, you’ll get access to a wide variety of moving guides, tips, and checklists. Take the stress out of moving day with help from Movearoo!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1308
Finding a TV Provider in Stamford, CT
These days, Stamford residents can enjoy virtually limitless entertainment options. The only trick is finding a TV service that can deliver all of these options. Use Movearoo and you can easily find Connecticut TV providers with the streaming and other options you need. This gives you peace of mind during your move—you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to:
- Watch shows like House of Cards on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like The Dark Knight, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Surf the web faster than most Stamford residents’—whose average download speed is just 38Mbps
Moving to Stamford
It can make a big difference to your move if you get more information on your new area ahead of time. Is the area relatively safe or do crimes occur more frequently than usual? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Is the city growing or shrinking?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Stamford:
- On average, Stamford residents make about $45556
- Stamford’s unemployment rate is 7.60%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Stamford above the usual trend
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -3.24%
- There were 351 violent crimes reported in Stamford last year
- There is about 14.10% of the Stamford population which works from home
- There is around 20.40% of the Stamford population that is self-employed