What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. You can make your move an affordable and pleasant experience with help from Movearoo. Movearoo helps you save time and money, thanks to useful resources like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Norwalk. With Movearoo, you don’t have to deal with the logistics of moving on your own!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3251
Finding a TV Provider in Norwalk, CT
There’s a world of entertainment options available for Norwalk residents these days. The only trick is finding a TV service that can deliver all of these options. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Connecticut household needs. This gives you peace of mind during your move—you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including House of Cards
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like The Lord of the Rings
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Norwalk average
Moving to Norwalk
Before picking a new town to live in, you’ll probably want to know as much as you can about what it would be like to live there. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city. What’s the job market like? Is there a lot of crime? Will my family feel safe in this city? Is the city’s economy growing or shrinking?
After digging up some info about Norwalk, this is what we found to share with you:
- On average, Norwalk residents make about $44750
- The unemployment rate in Norwalk is 7.40%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Local job opportunities in Norwalk are on the rise by -3.24%
- 0 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Norwalk over the last year
- Close to 9.70% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Norwalk is around 11.80%