What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the best deals on New London TV and Internet services. In addition to furnishing you with moving aids like how-to guides and specifications, you’ll be connected to well-respected TV and Internet providers where you live.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1798
Finding a TV Provider in New London, CT
Whether you like to stream hit movies online or watch trending TV shows on national networks, the entertainment choices today are almost endless. Of course, this just makes it more important than ever to choose a New London, Connecticut TV provider that can deliver the features you need to enjoy your home entertainment the way you like it. The only problem is tracking down the best providers in your area. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll be amazed at how simple it is to find TV service providers that let you:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like Star Wars
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most New London residents)
Moving to New London
Moving often involves a major overhaul in your life. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and whether your new city is growing or shrinking.
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about New London:
- The average household in New London has an annual income of about $53571
- 9.40% of the people who live in New London are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in New London is growing at a rate of -2.12%
- New London’s police department handled 0 violent crimes last year
- There is about 6.70% of the New London population which works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 8.30% of the population of New London