What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a major hassle, from packing up everything you own to finding the best home services in your new city. Movearoo aims to take the hassle and stress out of your move by helping you find great deals on New Haven home services, such as Internet and TV from the area’s top providers. The site also features numerous moving resources, such as tips, checklists, and other helpful guides. So don’t let moving stress you out. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in New Haven, CT
When you’re really into a show, it can be frustrating to miss an episode. Luckily, New Haven residents can use online streaming services to catch all their favorite entertainmentâ€”from today’s hottest movies to the most recent TV shows. The trick is finding a TV provider that offers the options you need. Movearoo can help. Movearoo makes it easy to find information on which Connecticut TV providers deliver the features you need. That way, you can:
- Enjoy all the entertainment Netflix has to offer, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Saving Private Ryan, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the New Haven average of 30Mbps
Moving to New Haven
Moving to a new town means a number of new opportunities for your family, as well as a few challenges. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want more information on your new city—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
Learn more about New Haven by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- On average, New Haven residents make about $21354
- The rate of unemployment in New Haven is 11.70%, placing New Haven above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -2.32%
- There were 6 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in New Haven last year
- Close to 0.00% of the city's population work from home
- About 0.00% of New Haven's population is self-employed