What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be overwhelming, as you juggle packing up your things and setting up home services in your new home. Movearoo can do the heavy lifting for you. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in New Britain. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll keep more money in your wallet as well as save time and limit stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-930-1703
Finding a TV Provider in New Britain, CT
These days, there are so many ways to watch TV that it’s not hard for most Connecticut residents to find both the latest hit TV shows and their long-time favorite programs. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a cost that won’t break your budget is often easier said than done. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a New Britain entertainment package that allows you to:
- Watch shows like House of Cards on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Pulp Fiction
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by New Britain residents
Moving to New Britain
Choosing a new place to live is a very big decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? What’s the local job market like? Is the city growing, or are people moving away?
Here’s what our research revealed about key New Britain info:
- The typical New Britain family brings in roughly $45325 each year
- The rate of unemployment among New Britain residents is 12.30%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting New Britain above the usual trend
- New Britain’s job market is growing at a rate of -3.68%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in New Britain
- There is about 2.10% of the residents of New Britain which work from home
- About 4.60% of New Britain's population is self-employed