What does Movearoo do for you?
You have enough to worry about during your move. Why spend hours trying to find dependable home services providers on your own? Thanks to Movearoo, you can find the help and guidance you’re looking for. Movearoo provides insight into the best local deals in Naugatuck on Internet and TV home services. You’ll also be able to take advantage of Movearoo’s many moving guides, tips, and checklists to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible. Take the stress out of moving day with help from Movearoo!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-352-1389
Finding a TV Provider in Naugatuck, CT
These days, Naugatuck residents can enjoy virtually limitless entertainment options. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. Movearoo makes it easy! We help you find the best Connecticut TV providers with the streaming and other options you need. So don’t delay! Use Movearoo to find out which providers offer the features you need in order to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Orange is the New Black
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like The Dark Knight, as well as the latest releases
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Naugatuck residents)
Moving to Naugatuck
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is it considered safe or are there more crimes than usual? What’s the job market like? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Naugatuck:
- Naugatuck households bring in about $58937 annually on average
- The unemployment rate among Naugatuck residents is 9.60%, putting Naugatuck above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in Naugatuck have been increasing by -2.79%
- The Naugatuck police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- There is about 3.10% of the Naugatuck population which works from home
- About 5.20% of Naugatuck's population is self-employed