What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a hassle, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Here on Movearoo, we offer tons of moving guides, checklists, and other resources, as well as access to a number of great deals on Internet and TV service in Milford. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your moving day as easy and stress-free as possible!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-705-3598
Finding a TV Provider in Milford, CT
Connecticut residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. Not only are there tons of programming and movie options available at home—there are also more ways to watch. Many TV services offer a wide variety of programming and online streaming options—you just have to find a Milford provider that offers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo has the scoop on which TV providers offer the features that allow you to:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as BoJack Horseman
- Stream top movies, from classics like City of God to the latest releases
- Navigate the web quickly thanks to download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Milford average
Moving to Milford
There are plenty of details to think about before you make the transition to a new city. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can either make your move successful or make it fall flat on its face.
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Milford:
- The average household income among Milford residents is $72143
- In Milford, 9.10% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Milford’s job market is growing at a rate of -2.58%
- The Milford police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- Around 11.90% of the population of Milford works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 5.60% of the population of Milford