What does Movearoo do for you?
From packing and cleaning to finding new TV and Internet providers, every facet of moving to a new home can be difficult. Movearoo aims to make your move a little easier by helping you find great deals on Erie home services, such as Internet and TV from the area’s top providers. What’s more, Movearoo features a number of moving guides, checklists, and other moving resources, giving you everything you need to make your move a success. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today for an easy, stress-free move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1149
Finding a TV Provider in Erie, CO
With all the online streaming options available in Colorado, it’s easy for most people to watch both the latest hit TV series and their long-time favorites. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a great price is much harder to do. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a Erie entertainment package that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Marco Polo
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Goodfellas, as well as the latest releases
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Erie average
Moving to Erie
Will I feel safe in this city? Is there a high incidence of crime? Does it have a healthy economy, or is unemployment on the rise? Is the city growing, or has the population decreased in recent years? These are just a few of the questions you should be thinking about as you consider relocating.
We researched the ins and outs of Erie to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Erie’s typical household income is $57875
- The percentage of Erie residents who are unemployed currently stands at 5.30%, putting Erie below the national average of 5.5%
- Local job opportunities in Erie are on the rise by -5.88%
- 0 violent crimes were reported to Erie law enforcement over the past year
- Close to 2.70% of the city's population work from home
- Around 7.60% of Erie residents are self-employed