What does Movearoo do for you?
Trying to save money and keep your cool during an upcoming move? Movearoo is exactly what you need! With Movearoo, you have a partner in your move, so you don’t have to face this busy, hectic time alone. Movearoo provides the tools you need to make your move a success, including several helpful moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to affordable deals on your new home services from top Internet and TV providers in Durango.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-337-0275
Finding a TV Provider in Durango, CO
Colorado homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, with tons of ways to watch the shows and programs you love. In fact, it couldn’t be easier to find great new shows and movies—regardless of whether you want to watch on your TV, computer, or mobile device. However, finding the right Durango provider that offers all of your desired features can be a challenge. That’s where Movearoo comes in. You’ll get help finding a provider that lets you:
- Catch up on every season of House of Cards and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like Fight Club
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Durango residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Durango
Relocating to a new city can be a monumental decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? Is the city growing or are people leaving? Will you be able to find a job easily?
To understand Durango better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- Families in Durango average a yearly household income of $56875
- The unemployment rate in Durango is 4.60%—that’s below the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Durango are increasing at a rate of -7.78%
- Last year, 0 of the crimes reported in Durango were considered violent
- Close to 4.10% of the city's population work from home
- There is around 7.90% of the Durango population that is self-employed