What does Movearoo do for you?
Have moving day anxiety? Let Movearoo give you a hand with this big event. With moving guides, information on home services, and helpful resources, Movearoo provides a wealth of guidance that can save you both money and time. If you’re looking for the best bundles on TV and Internet services from top Whittier providers, look no further than Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Whittier, CA
From classic TV shows and movies to today’s popular programs, there’s a lot that Whittier residents can watch. The only trick is finding a TV service that can deliver all of these options. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in California. This gives you peace of mind during your move, as you can rest assured that your new TV service will come with the ability to:
- Get your fill of Chef’s Table and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream top movies, from classics like City of God to the latest releases
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Whittier average of 36Mbps
Moving to Whittier
As you plan a move, there are a number of factors that can affect whether the move is ultimately successful, and they’re probably not what you think. Even the most careful packing and planning can be for naught if you don’t do a little research into your new area ahead of time. Are jobs plentiful in your new area? How much has the city grown in the last five or 10 years? Does the area have good schools? How safe is the neighborhood for you and your family?
We researched the ins and outs of Whittier to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- $39060 is the average yearly total income for households in Whittier
- Whittier is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 9.10%
- The number of jobs in Whittier has recently grown by -6.24%
- Whittier reported 343 violent crimes occurring this past year
- In Whittier, about 2.50% of people work out of their homes
- Around 5.20% of Whittier residents are self-employed