What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether it’s packing up your home or searching for new TV and Internet providers, every facet of moving to a new home can be difficult. Movearoo aims to make your move a little easier by helping you find great deals on Sunnyvale home services, such as Internet and TV from the area’s top providers. The site also features numerous moving resources, including informative guides, tips, and checklists. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today for an easy, stress-free move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-807-8947
Finding a TV Provider in Sunnyvale, CA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, California residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in Sunnyvale offer the features you need. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that offers the features that allow you to:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Chef’s Table
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Fight Club
- Be more productive online with a connection that’s faster than Sunnyvale’s average of 48Mbps
Moving to Sunnyvale
Relocating to a different city is an exciting prospect, but it can also be quite challenging. Regardless of where you’re moving, it’s natural to want to do a little research into the safety and crime statistics of your new city, the economy and job market, and more.
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Sunnyvale:
- Families in Sunnyvale average a yearly household income of $90366
- The rate of unemployment among Sunnyvale residents is 10.20%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Sunnyvale above the usual trend
- The number of jobs in Sunnyvale has recently grown by -6.14%
- Of the crimes reported in Sunnyvale last year, 169 were violent crimes
- There is about 5.60% of the residents of Sunnyvale which work from home
- 7.80% of the residents of Sunnyvale are self-employed