What does Movearoo do for you?
When moving day rolls around, let Movearoo help ease your mind. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the best deals on South Lake Tahoe TV and Internet services. In addition to furnishing you with moving aids like how-to guides and specifications, you’ll be connected to well-respected TV and Internet providers where you live.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-915-1513
Finding a TV Provider in South Lake Tahoe, CA
If you’re like most people in South Lake Tahoe, California, you want to enjoy as much quality home entertainment as possible. Fortunately, with all the online streaming options that are now available, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only hard part is finding out which service providers offer the features you need to watch the programming you love. Use Movearoo, and you can find the right TV service in no time, so you can:
- Catch up on every season of Arrested Development and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like City of God, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Be more productive online with a connection that’s faster than South Lake Tahoe’s average of Mbps
Moving to South Lake Tahoe
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is there a lot of crime or is the area pretty safe? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Is the city’s economy growing or is it in decline?
Learn more about South Lake Tahoe by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- In South Lake Tahoe, the average household income is $46859
- South Lake Tahoe is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 12.10%
- South Lake Tahoe is experiencing a -5.76% increase in the number of jobs available
- There were 0 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in South Lake Tahoe last year
- Around 5.20% of the population of South Lake Tahoe works from home
- 9.70% of the residents of South Lake Tahoe are self-employed