What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—moving can be stressful with all that it requires. Movearoo can do the heavy lifting for you. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in South Gate. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4034
Finding a TV Provider in South Gate, CA
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, from the hottest new TV shows on national networks to movies you can stream online. Of course, this just makes it more important than ever to choose a South Gate, California TV provider that offers the right combination of features for your needs. The only problem is that it’s not always easy to find the right provider. That’s where we come in! Movearoo is here to help you find a TV provider that lets you:
- Get your fill of Marco Polo and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like Seven Samurai
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 34Mbps—the average speed most South Gate locals get
Moving to South Gate
There are a number of things to consider when looking for a new home. It’s often the little things that make your move successful, which is why it’s important to consider a number of important factors—like your prospective new city’s safety, crime rates, growth rates, and job market—before you move.
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about South Gate:
- Most households in South Gate have an income of about $42776
- The rate of unemployment among South Gate residents is 16.00%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting South Gate above the usual trend
- The rate of local job growth is currently -6.24%
- The number of violent crimes reported in South Gate last year was 598
- In South Gate, about 2.30% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in South Gate is around 6.20%