What does Movearoo do for you?
Wondering how you’ll get ready for a move? Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the best deals on Sonora TV and Internet services. In addition to furnishing you with moving aids like how-to guides and specifications, you’ll be connected to well-respected TV and Internet providers where you live.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-459-6477
Finding a TV Provider in Sonora, CA
Sonora residents have plenty of options for streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. Selecting the right provider in California, however, means finding one that exceeds your expectations. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We help you figure out which TV providers allow you to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Interstellar
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Sonora residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Sonora
If you’re considering moving to a new city, you probably have a number of questions. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good are the local primary and secondary schools? What kind of crime rates does the city have, and do residents generally feel safe in their neighborhoods?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Sonora:
- Families in Sonora make an average of $53500 annually
- Sonora is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 13.50%
- Currently, Sonora’s job market is growing at a rate of -7.62%
- 0 violent crimes were reported to Sonora law enforcement over the past year
- Around 3.60% of the population of Sonora works from home
- There is around 8.40% of the Sonora population that is self-employed