What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. So wouldn’t it be great to have some help to make it all easier, less expensive, and stress-free? As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4738
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Rosa, CA
Couldn’t watch your favorite TV show as it aired? Didn’t get around to catching that new movie while it was in theaters? Thanks to modern technology, these worries are a thing of the past. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your California home. The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Santa Rosa service provider that delivers the right features. With Movearoo, finding the right provider for your home is simple. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Get your fill of Sense8 and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Goodfellas
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Santa Rosa average of 45Mbps
Moving to Santa Rosa
Before you pick a new city to live in, you’ll want to research the area and get answers to a number of questions. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? Are businesses in the city hiring? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
After digging up some info about Santa Rosa, we found a few things to get you started:
- $60394 is the average yearly total income for households in Santa Rosa
- The unemployment rate in Santa Rosa is 10.10%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Santa Rosa is experiencing a -5.85% growth rate in its job market
- Over the past 12-month period, Santa Rosa reported 767 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- The percentage of people working from home in Santa Rosa is around 4.80%
- Self-employed people make up around 7.80% of the population of Santa Rosa