What does Movearoo do for you?
Save money and eliminate stress from your next move with Movearoo! Movearoo offers the guidance and support you need as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. We provide invaluable moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Santa Monica.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-806-4780
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. But when choosing a TV service for your California home, it’s important to make sure that your provider offers the features you need as well. But with Movearoo on the job, it’s easy to find a TV service that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Trailer Park Boys to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like The Matrix
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Santa Monica average of 55Mbps
Moving to Santa Monica
It can make a big difference to your move if you get more information on your new area ahead of time. Is it safe or is the crime rate high? What kind of employment opportunities does your new city offer? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
To understand Santa Monica better, start by reviewing these facts:
- The average household income in Santa Monica is $75717
- The percentage of people in Santa Monica who are unemployed is 10.50%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The Santa Monica job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -6.24%
- Last year, 0 of the crimes reported in Santa Monica were considered violent
- Around 9.90% of the population of Santa Monica works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Santa Monica is around 13.00%