What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a major hassle, from packing up everything you own to finding the best home services in your new city. You won’t have to deal with the hassle, though, when you get help. Movearoo knows the top TV and Internet providers in Santa Cruz. The site also features numerous moving resources, such as tips, checklists, and other helpful guides. So lighten your to-do list, and check out all that Movearoo has to offer today!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-385-5660
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, California residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Many TV services offer a wide variety of programming and online streaming options—you just have to find a Santa Cruz provider that offers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo can help you track down a TV provider that offers all the features that allow you to:
- Catch up on every season of Chef’s Table and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream top movies, from classics like Star Wars to the latest releases
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Santa Cruz residents’—whose average download speed is just 20Mbps
Moving to Santa Cruz
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing the area where you’ll move. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
After digging up some info about Santa Cruz, we found a few things to get you started:
- On average, Santa Cruz residents make about $62879
- The percentage of Santa Cruz residents who are unemployed currently stands at 8.90%, putting Santa Cruz above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in Santa Cruz have been increasing by -4.54%
- Last year, 553 of the crimes reported in Santa Cruz were considered violent
- There is about 7.10% of the Santa Cruz population which works from home
- 13.20% of the residents of Santa Cruz are self-employed