What does Movearoo do for you?
From packing and cleaning to finding new TV and Internet providers, every facet of moving to a new home can be difficult. Fortunately, Movearoo is here to help, with information on the top TV and Internet providers in Santa Clarita. And with all of Movearoo’s moving guides, checklists, and other moving resources, you have everything you need to make your move a success. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today for an easy, stress-free move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1690
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Clarita, CA
There are lots of streaming options online, offering people in Santa Clarita access to numerous popular movies and TV shows. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the California provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Orange is the New Black
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like The Matrix
- Get faster download speeds than 34Mbps (the average for most Santa Clarita residents)
Moving to Santa Clarita
Moving to a new town means a number of new opportunities for your family, as well as a few challenges. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on your new town before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Santa Clarita:
- Most households in Santa Clarita have an income of about $98112
- In Santa Clarita, 7.80% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Job opportunities in Santa Clarita are currently increasing growing at a rate of -6.24%
- 375 violent crimes were reported in the city of Santa Clarita last year
- Close to 4.80% of the city's population work from home
- 6.20% of the residents of Santa Clarita are self-employed