What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—moving can be stressful with all that it requires. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Santa Clara TV and Internet services. Movearoo will also lend you a hand with relevant moving tips and reminders. Want to eliminate the hassle and high cost of moving? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-767-7153
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Clara, CA
Anyone who watches TV has a few shows they just can’t miss. Luckily, Santa Clara residents enjoy a wide variety of viewing options, making it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that gets you the specific features and channels you’re looking for. The good news is that Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which California TV providers deliver the cutting-edge features you need to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Orange is the New Black
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like Casablanca
- Surf the web faster than most Santa Clara residents’—whose average download speed is just 50Mbps
Moving to Santa Clara
If you’re moving to a new area, chances are you have a lot of questions about your new city that you want answered before you move. Is there a lot of crime or is the area pretty safe? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Have people been moving in or out of the city in recent years?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Santa Clara:
- Most households in Santa Clara have an income of about $62143
- 10.90% of Santa Clara residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -6.14% in Santa Clara
- Over the past 12-month period, 182 violent crimes were reported to the Santa Clara police department
- There is about 4.40% of the residents of Santa Clara which work from home
- There is around 6.90% of the Santa Clara population that is self-employed