What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’ll have more than enough to do to prepare for the big day. The process can be simpler, cheaper, and less stressful when you’ve got a moving partner. As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Santa Ana’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-339-9887
Finding a TV Provider in Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana residents have plenty of options for streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a California TV provider that has the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Arrested Development to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like The Matrix
- Be more productive online, with download speeds quicker than Santa Ana’s average of 48Mbps
Moving to Santa Ana
Relocating to a new city can be a monumental decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will this city be a relatively safe place to live? What’s the local job market like? Is the city growing, or are people moving away?
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about Santa Ana:
- Typical households in Santa Ana bring in about $58463 per year
- In Santa Ana, 15.10% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Job opportunities in Santa Ana are currently increasing growing at a rate of -5.07%
- Of the crimes reported in Santa Ana last year, 1 were violent crimes
- In Santa Ana, about 1.80% of people work out of their homes
- Around 6.90% of Santa Ana residents are self-employed