What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving shouldn’t have to make you nervous or stressed. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! With moving guides, information on home services, and helpful resources, you’ll save money and time, thanks to all the info available on Movearoo. If you’re looking for the best bundles on TV and Internet services from top San Rafael providers, look no further than Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-464-6667
Finding a TV Provider in San Rafael, CA
If you’re like most people in San Rafael, California, you don’t want to miss a moment of your favorite programs. Fortunately, with so many online streaming choices available today, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. Use Movearoo, and you can easily find a TV service that lets you:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Arrested Development
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Usual Suspects
- Be more productive online with a connection that’s faster than San Rafael’s average of Mbps
Moving to San Rafael
You should always try to learn as much as you can about your new area before you make a move. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. How safe is the city? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
We researched the ins and outs of San Rafael to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- $72311 is the typical household income for San Rafael locals
- In San Rafael, 9.60% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Job opportunities in San Rafael are currently increasing growing at a rate of -5.75%
- San Rafael reported 0 violent crimes occurring this past year
- The percentage of people working from home in San Rafael is around 7.30%
- About 14.30% of San Rafael's population is self-employed