What does Movearoo do for you?
Every part of moving is stressful, from packing up everything you own to finding the best home services in your new city. Fortunately, Movearoo is here to help, with information on the top TV and Internet providers in San Jose. The site also features tons of useful resources to make your move a success, like tips, checklists, and moving guides. So why not relax and enjoy all the good things about your move? Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-480-1585
Finding a TV Provider in San Jose, CA
Most people California want access to their favorite programs—and San Jose is no exception. Fortunately, with so many online streaming choices available today, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only difficulty is finding a provider that can deliver the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Orange is the New Black
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like Forrest Gump
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most San Jose residents’—whose average download speed is just 45Mbps
Moving to San Jose
When you’re considering new places to live, it’s important to do a little research on your prospective new home. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will you feel safe in your new city? How many jobs can you expect to be available in this city? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We’ve done some research on San Jose to help you learn more about what it has to offer:
- Families in San Jose average a yearly household income of $51618
- San Jose’s unemployment rate is 13.20%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting San Jose above the usual trend
- The San Jose job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -6.14%
- 3 violent crimes were reported to law enforcement in San Jose last year
- Close to 8.40% of the city's population work from home
- About 10.00% of San Jose's population is self-employed