What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—moving can be stressful with all that it requires. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Oakland TV and Internet services. You’ll also get useful moving guides, tips, and reminders. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Oakland, CA
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Oakland residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. To take advantage of all those options, however, you need to choose a California TV provider that offers the necessary features. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Get your fill of Chef’s Table and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Godfather
- Navigate the web quickly thanks to download speeds that consistently rank higher than 36Mbps—the Oakland average
Moving to Oakland
If you’re looking for a new place to live, there are a lot of considerations to keep in mind. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to ask some questions about your new area before you commit to a lease or mortgage. What’s the crime rate like, for instance? How’s the job market? Is the area relatively safe? Is the area growing, and if not, why?
We did a little background check on Oakland to help you answer these questions:
- Families in Oakland make an average of $92500 annually
- Oakland’s unemployment rate is currently 17.20%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Oakland’s job market is growing at a rate of -5.07%
- Over the past 12-month period, 6 violent crimes were reported to the Oakland police department
- There is about 3.20% of the Oakland population which works from home
- 3.20% of the residents of Oakland are self-employed