What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. Movearoo can help make your move pleasant and affordable. Providing a variety of services like moving guides and home entertainment deals for Monterey, Movearoo will help you save time and keep more cash in your wallet. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2219
Finding a TV Provider in Monterey, CA
Anyone who watches TV has a few shows they just can’t miss. Fortunately, Monterey residents have no problem finding top TV shows and movies anytime, thanks to the numerous streaming options available today. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that offers the channels and features you want. Movearoo can help. With Movearoo, you can easily find providers in California that let you:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Marco Polo
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like The Matrix
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Monterey residents
Moving to Monterey
How does this city stack up in terms of crime rates and overall safety? Is the job outlook promising in this area, or is unemployment on the rise? Is this city growing, or are more people leaving than coming? When you’re planning a move, these are just some of the crucial questions you’ll want to ask as you determine the best area in which to live.
We investigated Monterey and found answers to these questions:
- The average household income among Monterey residents is $52500
- Monterey’s unemployment rate is 4.80%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Monterey below the usual trend
- Local jobs in Monterey have been increasing by -3.55%
- There were 0 violent crimes reported in Monterey last year
- Close to 6.30% of the city's population work from home
- Around 22.30% of Monterey residents are self-employed