What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a stressful time, but you don’t have to do it alone. Here on Movearoo, you’ll find plenty of resources, moving guides, and even get assistance in tracking down great deals on Internet and TV service in Merced. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move by helping you save time and money throughout the moving process.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3152
Finding a TV Provider in Merced, CA
With all the modern technology available today, we no longer have to worry about missing out on our favorite TV shows or movies just because we didn’t catch them when they aired or played on the big screen. These days, it’s a cinch for California residents to watch the entertainment they want on their own schedule. You don’t even have to leave the house! You just need to make sure you sign up for a Merced service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the right provider. We can connect you with TV services that allow you to:
- Enjoy must-see movies and popular Netflix series like Trailer Park Boys
- Stream classic movies like City of God and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Merced speeds of 45Mbps
Moving to Merced
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing a new place to live. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
To understand Merced better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- The average household income among Merced residents is $47779
- 16.20% of Merced residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs available in Merced is increasing at a rate of -3.09%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Merced last year
- Around 3.80% of the population of Merced works from home
- 7.00% of the residents of Merced are self-employed