What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’re looking for a way to save money and minimize stress during your upcoming move, Movearoo is exactly what you need! Movearoo offers a number of excellent resources as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Los Gatos to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-767-7726
Finding a TV Provider in Los Gatos, CA
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Los Gatos, California residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only hard part is finding out which service providers offer the features you need to watch the programming you love. Use Movearoo, and you can find the right TV service in no time, so you can:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like House of Cards to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Inception
- Be more productive online, with download speeds quicker than Los Gatos’s average of Mbps
Moving to Los Gatos
When you move to a new city, there are a number of important factors to take into account. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Los Gatos:
- The typical Los Gatos family brings in roughly $122163 each year
- 7.90% of Los Gatos residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Los Gatos’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -6.14%
- 0 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Los Gatos over the last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Los Gatos is around 8.30%
- Self-employed people make up around 8.80% of the population of Los Gatos