What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for a way to reduce anxiety and keep to a budget on your next move? Movearoo is the perfect solution. Movearoo offers a number of excellent resources as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. Whether you’re looking for moving guides, tips, and other moving tools or affordable TV and Internet providers in Los Angeles, we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Los Angeles, CA
Thanks to modern technology, many people enjoy virtually endless TV and entertainment options. Even so, you want your home entertainment to be reliable and easy-to-use—regardless of whether you prefer streaming your favorite programs online or tuning into a traditional TV service. That means finding a home service provider for your Los Angeles, California home that can deliver the services and features you want. Movearoo makes the process easier, helping you find deals from top providers that allow you to:
- Catch up on every season of Sense8 and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Interstellar, as well as the latest releases
- Be more productive online with a connection that’s faster than Los Angeles’s average of 48Mbps
Moving to Los Angeles
If you’re looking for a new place to live, it’s understandable to want all the facts about your new city before you move. Crime rates, job market stats, and population growth, for instance, should all be taken into account before you commit to buy or rent in a new area.
We investigated Los Angeles and found answers to these questions:
- Typical households in Los Angeles bring in about $30171 per year
- The unemployment rate among Los Angeles citizens is currently 13.90%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -6.24% in Los Angeles
- Over the course of the last year, 21 violent crimes were reported in Los Angeles
- Around 3.50% of the population of Los Angeles works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 7.70% of the population of Los Angeles