What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo has everything to make your move easy. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Lodi. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3689
Finding a TV Provider in Lodi, CA
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Lodi residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a California TV provider that has the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Arrested Development to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Se7en
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Lodi average of Mbps
Moving to Lodi
How does this city stack up in terms of crime rates and overall safety? What will my job prospects be? Is this city a coveted location, or are most people moving away? These are just some of the questions that you would be wise to consider before moving to a new town.
After digging up some info about Lodi, this is what we found to share with you:
- Typical households in Lodi bring in about $47569 per year
- The rate of unemployment in Lodi is 12.30%, placing Lodi above the national average of 5.5%
- Lodi’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -3.24%
- Last year, 0 of the crimes reported in Lodi were considered violent
- There is about 5.00% of the Lodi population which works from home
- About 4.00% of Lodi's population is self-employed